Practice and Prepare @ https://www.doorsteptutor.com/
Science, Social Studies and Humanities more interesting topics subscribe at TestPrep: https://www.youtube.com/c/TestPrep
Lectures in Hindi: NCERT, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Down to Earth, Science, Social Studies and More interesting topics subscribe at ExamraceHindi: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExamraceHindi
For kids videos subscribe to FunProf: https://www.youtube.com/c/FunProf
For Science Class 11-12 and important topics subscribe to DoorStepTutor: https://www.youtube.com/c/DoorstepTutor
NCERT Solutions, NIOS @ https://www.flexiprep.com/
IGCSE, A & AS Level @ https://www.examtestprep.com/
1. Classical Indian Dance Drama – Developed in the early 15th century. Became a much cherished art form of the classical Hindu temple culture.
2. Traditional Indian theatre – Performance mainly connected with various Hindu religious trends and religions and was mainly performed by the devotees.
3. Indian Folk Theatre Associated with times of ancient rimes. Indian folk theatre categorized into two distinct categories like the secular and religious.
4. Indian Puppet theatre Indian theatre witnessed a marked change with the introduction of the Indian puppet theatre. Shadow puppetry became popular as one of the classical forms of the Indian theatre.
5. Modern Indian theatre Contemporary Indian theatre can be found back to the British era. Added that contemporary tinge to the age old aspects of Indian drama. Change was marked in the dramatic form. Developed due to the change in the socio political set up in India.
6. Indian Street Theatre: Contemporary forms of Indian theatre. Developed as an art form to illustrate the feelings of common people.
0:00 Indian Theatre
0:08 Indian Theatre – Beginning
1:23 Form of Indian Theatre
2:39 Classical Sanskrit Theatre
4:37 First Example of Classical Sanskrit Drama
5:41 Types of Classical Sanskrit Tradition
7:10 Reasons for Decline
8:11 Koothiyattam (Kudiyattam)
#Popularity #Orthodoxy #Decline #Classical #Scene #Traditional #Puppet #Modern #Effective #Experimental #Amateur #Manishika #Examrace #examrace #upsc #ugcnet
Leave a Reply