Consumer Electronics Shows 2022 aka CES 2022 organized by Consumer Technology Association, CTA held in Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada USA January 3 to 7 2022.
CES 2022 suggested various topics such as Internet Of Things, Entertainment and Content, Smart Home and Gaming. Also, they showed up on other topics like robotics and machine intelligence, and esports.
It is worth checking the list of around 1-hour long keynotes on the website. There are keynote addresses by Samsung Electronics, General Motors, Abbott and so on.
Samsung showed the future of the Smart Home Experience with the vision for an Age of Togetherness. Some examples are Samsung Gaming Hub and Smart Home Hub service available in 2022.
AMD introduced the future of high performance computing in the area
– in which university research teams in mathematics, biology, and etc received funding from.
– A partnership with tech giants like Microsoft in gaming and cloud data centers.
– Updating what is new about AMD Ryzen 5800, 5900 and 6000 series for gaming laptops.
– Cost effective ways to generate 4K 8K and even 16K HD content creation in Lucasfilm.
– Contributing to improve Weather Research and Forecast Model
I heard that the exhibitions of CES 2022 show what will happen next decade with future technology. Visit the CES website to look over the details. Looking forward to seeing CES 2023 the first week of January.
#CES2022 #future #technology
➤ references and links
260 free vector icons of International flags designed by Freepik
– https://www.flaticon.com/packs/international-flags-3?k=1615208613470 via @flaticon
– CES 2022, https://www.ces.tech/Conference/
@ 2022 by TWO & Solutions. All rights are reserved.
Leave a Reply